Fertility treatments are a series of techniques used if there is a fertility problem. There are different available options depending on the gravity or circumstances of the patient and/or his partner. Through a series of texts our medical staff will detect the most appropriate treatment for you.
Be aware that there is an increasing number of couples with difficulty to achieve a pregnancy but Eva Clinics count and rely on different possibilities with assisted reproduction treatments which allow couples to fight fertility problems.
Eva Clinics Fertility treatments
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and Artificial Insemination (AI) are the most common fertility treatments. Nevertheless there are different options inside these treatments. The purpose of Eva Clinics is to reach all those people that need an assisted reproduction treatment, whatever are its necessities.
Our fertility treatments include:
- Artificial Insemination (AI)
- Artificial Insemination with donor (AID)
- In Vitro Fertilisation
- In Vitro Fertilization with female donor
- In Vitro Fertilization with male donor
- In Vitro Fertilization with male and female donor
- Reciprocal In Vitro Fertilization with Ropa Method
- Egg freezing (to preserve maternity)
- Semen cryopreservation (to preserve paternity)
- Genetic Preimplantation Diagnosis
Generally these fertility treatments are combined with traditional therapies to increase success rates, like medication to stimulate ovaries or produce ovaries for women, or improve the sperm quality for men.
When undergoing fertility treatments?
If you have been trying for some considerable time to get pregnant with no success, maybe it is the time to plan undergoing a fertility treatment especially if you belong to one of these cases:
- You are under the age of 35 and you have been trying for a year to get pregnant unsuccessfully.
- You are over the age of 35 and you have been trying to get pregnant for at least six months.